Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Big "What If"

 What if i told you, i am you. You'd probably respond  to me, "but i am me how could you be me!? you are you".. but now. Verry carefully i want you to consider this: "I" (the self) & "you" (other) are the same thing. We are like opposite poles: North & South, & although we don't intersect, we make up the same magnet. had there not been other there would be no self they are dependent of eachother.. & so just pretend as though that the person sitting next to you is you & now pretend this is possible because time does not exist, & life is an infinate constant. Now if this is true if i am you & you are me than that must mean everything we do has an inward & outward effect on us. everytime I was victimizing someone  i was victimizing myself, every act of kindness i've done was done to myself, & every happy or sad moment has been or will be experienced by me. This is possibly because we are, solely & individually "life" in its entirty, devided into portions, by what we call death. yes at this point youre alive but life is mearly an assortment of probabilities unraveled into perception, & reality. The nature of life is to experience the outcome of these probabilities, & this is an ongoing process.. the goal? to mature, to realize that we are all one. Then only then may we asscend into a new dimension one of peace & joy. In this place love is the essence of life & light is the source of it power, you see it is we (our conscious minds) that is the light, in all its brilliance, may we never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Powerful insights. Check out "Theme for English B" by Langston Hughes. Let me know if you think it's worth looking into as a class.

    ReplyDelete