Followers

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

WHAT I SEE IN LITERATURE

And indeed there will be time
To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?"
Time to turn back and descend the stair,
 
Do I dare
Disturb the universe?
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse

And i have seen the eternal footman hold my coat & snicker 

"In this sense, then, the valley of ashes is a place covered in heaps of ash It is, literally and figuratively, a dumping ground. Those who live close to or around this valley are people who have lost their dreams. They live ordinary, mundane and anxious 

All of these segments are from "Love Song of Alfred Purufrock" by T.s Elliott and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald the last paragraph is from The Great Gatsby i chose these examples to suport the theme which i believe is demonstrated in the words "people whp have lost their dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment